I meet my clients where they are on their walk in life. I have a passion for celebrating with my clients on their progress toward their personal goals and their ability to conquer life’s obstacles and difficulties. We all go through seasons in life and can benefit from counseling when difficulties or changes occur. Every client is different and my approach with treatment is individualized based on each client’s goals and needs.
I offer couples, families, young adults, teenagers, and children a supportive and encouraging environment to work towards healing and growth. I walk alongside my clients through the healing process.
• Mental Health Counselor
• Marriage and Family Therapist
• Behavior Therapy, Sandtray Therapy, Play Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Family Systems Approaches
• Certified in Prepare-Enrich (premarital/marital counseling)
• M.S. Mental Health Counseling with concentration in marriage, couple, and family counseling, Palm Beach Atlantic University
• B.A. Psychology, Florida Atlantic University
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
• Anger management
• Behavioral concerns
• Developmental disorders
• Parenting strategies
• Social skills