L.M.H.C., M.C.A.P., I.C.R.C.
Therapy can be redemptive. Whether from depression, addiction, marital strife or overall life transitions and hardships – ALL life experiences can be redeemed so that your life and story reflect purpose. You may have been searching for help, but you can find healing. You may feel weak, but there is untapped strength. Pain and difficulty can be redeemed for a life of fulfillment and purpose.
You have a story to tell, and my passion is hearing people’s stories, and there is something healing in sharing. I have been engaging in people’s stories for over 30 years whether through training, mentoring, discipling and now counseling. Having lived in 3 different countries and cultures, I understand the important role our environment plays in our daily lives. I believe in purpose and developing a strong foundation of values in order to have worthwhile goals. Your life has value and purpose – let’s develop that so that you may live life to the fullest.
Démosle la bienvenida a la transformación del dolor y al poder de vivir una vida con propósito. Ofrezco consejería individual, de parejas/matrimonial y familiar. De igual manera ofrezco servicios de consejería en casos de adicciones, depresión y transiciones de la vida.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
• All services available in Spanish
• Anxiety, depression, bipolar or mood disorders
• Marriage and family counseling
• Addictions Treatment/Recovery – Alcohol, Drugs, Process Addictions
• ACOA – Adult Children of Abusive/Alcoholic/Addictive-Dysfunctional Family Systems
• Codependency/Self-Esteem Issues
• Women's Issues
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Group Psychotherapy – Life Growth/Skill Building, Addiction Recovery, Women’s Growth Groups
• MS in Mental Health Counseling, Capella University
• Licensed Psychotherapist/Mental Health Counselor
• Certified Master's Level Addiction Professional
• International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium/Addictions-Recovery Counselor
• Certified in Gottman's 10 Core Principles for Effective Couples Therapy
• Certified in basic Dialectical Behavior Skills