None of us are immune to the difficulties of life. Maybe you are seeking clarity and encouragement in a relationship, your career, or a life transition. Perhaps you feel like something is missing or out of balance and you want to find a better way. Maybe you just experienced a devastating loss or disappointment. You might just be stuck in a “rough patch” and need some help getting out. If any of this describes you, I look forward to talking with you.
We all can benefit from counseling at times. Far from being a sign of weakness, seeking help is a proactive first step toward getting better! Difficult times, while painful, can lead to newly-found wisdom, strength, and happiness.
I love to walk alongside people to help them build a bridge from their current challenge to a hopeful future. I combine my graduate study in theology with evidence-based therapeutic practices to encourage and equip clients to glean new skills that can benefit them for the rest of their lives.
- M.S. in Counseling, Barry University
- Dual Specialization in Mental Health Therapy and Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies, Knox Theological Seminary
- B.S. In Communication, University of Florida
- Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern
- Adjunct Professor of Psychology, Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Adjunct Professor, Social & Behavioral Sciences & Human Services, Broward College
- Experience building relationships with teenagers as a middle school and high school teacher
- Married over 25 years with two children
Areas of specialization:
- Providing a unique blend of counseling and coaching to help clients move from areas of difficulty to success
- Achieving and maintaining emotional balance
- Relationship counseling and coaching
- Emerging from depression
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Navigating life transitions: changing careers, adoption, grief, school challenges